We believe that partnership is a very effective way to advance any new treatment approach for the benefit of the patients, and would be delighted to consider the following collaboration opportunities:
- Commercial Partnerships to enhance the commercial introduction of our D-PLEX100 lead development program to surgeons and the hospital surgical suite in various worldwide geographies.
- License our PLEX™ platform technology delivery to improve proprietary product clinical outcomes for partners.
- License-out our pipeline of early product candidate
- PLEXPain – Completed pre-clinical development of a product candidate that pairs PLEX matrix with a widely-used local anesthetic to reduce post-operative pain for extended period of time when applied into the surgical site.
- PLEXCancer – Preclinical development of a product candidate that pairs PLEX matrix with a widely-used chemotherapeutic agents to be used locally to eradicate remaining cancerous cells following surgical tumor removal.
- PLEX™ based Delivery of Proteins and Monoclonal Antibodies – Monoclonal antibodies were successfully encapsulated in PLEX™ and demonstrated prolonged released in vitro and in vivo (PK study) for several weeks while preserving the integrity of the antibody (both primary and secondary structures).
- Anti-inflammatory research program.
- Growth factors research program.