We believe that partnership is an effective way to advance new treatment approaches for the benefit of the patients, and are looking for the following collaboration opportunities:
- Commercial Partnerships for our lead development product, D-PLEX100 , in various geographies.
- License our PLEX platform to improve a partner’s proprietary product clinical outcomes.
Monoclonal antibodies, bi-specific antibodies, proteins and nucleic acids were successfully encapsulated in PLEX and demonstrated prolonged released in vitro and in vivo (PK study) for several weeks while preserving the integrity of the API (both primary and secondary structures).
- License-out our pipeline of early product candidate including:
- PainPLEX – Preclinical development of a product candidate that pairs the PLEX with widely-used local anesthetic to reduce post-operative pain for extended period of time when applied to the surgical site.
- OncoPLEX – Preclinical development of a product candidate that pairs PLEX with widely-used chemotherapeutic agent, docetaxel, to be used either intratumorally as an injected formulation, or locally, as a paste to eradicate remaining cancerous cells following surgical tumor removal.
- Anti-inflammatory research program.
- Growth factors research program.