Recently updated: September 2020
Polypid Ltd. ( “Polypid”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to your right to privacy.
This policy applies to our customers, business partners, employees, investors and shareholders, service providers, individuals that contact us or register to our newsletter and visitors of our website(“you” or “your”).
In the event you are a California resident and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)applies to you – please review our CCPA Privacy Notice.
In case you are a participant or a prospective participant of Polypid’s sponsored study (i.e., clinical trial) (“Patient“), we may collect and process additional information about you as described in detail in the Inform Consent Form (“ICF”) you will receive (or received) prior to your enrollment in the study (“Patient’s Information“). More information regarding the collection and processing of Patient’s Information can be found in the ICF. Please note that you may be entitled to certain rights under applicable data protection laws, these rights are also described in the detail in the ICF. Please contact your physician to receive further information.
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data. Sharing Personal Data with us is entirely voluntary. Some of our Services however, may depend on providing us with certain Personal Data, as specified below.
- In general we use Personal Data (1) where we have a legitimate interest to do so (for example for website’s security purposes); (2) in order to perform a contract (for example, to provide you with the support you have requested or response to your inquiry); (3) where there is a legal obligation imposed on us or to protect our legal rights; and (4) otherwise with your consent to do so.
- Children are not permitted to use the Services or provide us with any Personal Data.
- You may be entitled under applicable law to request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, all as detailed under this Policy.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data for limited circumstances as specified herein.
If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your Personal Data, or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Policy, please send us an email to: privacy@Polypid.com
1) Policy Changes And Updates
We may update or revise this Policy from time to time. Modifications to this Policy will be posted on the website, and shall be effective as of the date reflected under the “Recently Updated” header above. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about our practices related to the collection and processing of Personal Data.
Note to California Residents: Notwithstanding the above, as required under the, this Policy will be reviewed and updated every 12 months, as required under the CCPA.
2) What Data Is Collected By Sms And For What Purposes?
In the event you access or interact with our website, we collect both Personal and Non-personal data, as follows:
“Personal Data”, means information which identifies or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, including online identifiers, as detailed below.
“Non-Personal Data”, means non-identifiable aggregated data, such as technical data transmitted by the user’s device and aggregated use of the website. This data is not used to identify individuals.
Non-Personal Data Processed by us
We collect Non-Personal Data regarding use of the website, such as: type of browsers; type of operation system; type of device; time and date you access the website; visitors’ navigation and actions in the website; language preference; country level location. Non-Personal Data is used mainly for click stream analysis in order to provide, maintain, develop and enhance our website.
Personal Data Processed by us
We collect the following Personal Data, and process it in accordance with the purposes and legal basis specified in the table below.
|Type of Personal Data||Purposes of Processing||For EU Individuals – Legal Basis under the GDPR|
|Contact Details & Contact History
If you contact us via email address, or through one of our customer care representatives (via phone or email), , you may need to provide us with your contact information such as your name, phone number, address, and email.
|Your contact details and contact history with us will be processed in order to provide you with the support you have requested or response to your inquiry, as well as in the event we find it applicable (e.g., in the event of future claim).||Performance of a contract.|
We will collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses. This data might be collected by us or by our service providers.
|We use this data in order to maintain, protect and manage the website and for analytic and statistic purposes regarding traffic flow and users’ interaction with our website.||We process this information based on your consent provided through our cookie notice.|
If you subscribe to our email alert, you may be required to provide us with your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time from receiving our newsletter. As our partner we may send you newsletters and updates as well, you may also opt-out from receiving these emails at any time.
|We use this information solely to provide you with the content you have requested.||If you registered to our newsletter, you have provided your consent. Otherwise, as our partner we have legitimate interest to send you such updates and content.|
|Investors or Partner Contact
If you are an investor or partner of Polypid and wish to contact us via our investor form, partnership form or via email you may be required to provide us with your full name, email address, phone number and provide with the information requested by you.
|We use this information solely to provide you with the content you have requested||Performance of a contract|
If you are interested in working with us, you may voluntarily send us your CV through the designated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|In the event you send us your CV, note that, your provision of Personal Data in connection with recruiting is voluntary, and you determine the extent of information you provide us. We do not request or require sensitive personal information concerning religion, health, sexual orientation, or political affiliation in connection with recruiting. We will use the information you have provided solely to communicate with you, to manage our recruiting and hiring processes, and for compliance with corporate governance and legal and regulatory requirements. If you are hired, the information may be used in connection with employment and corporate management.||Your consent.|
If you are a Partner of Polypid we will collect certain financial information from you such as account number, banking details, investment amounts etc.
|We will collect this information directly form you or from questionnaire, tax and anti-money laundry forms, or similar forms. We will use this information to subscribe and validate you as a Partner and execute the agreement with you We may share this information with third party processors, such as banks and third parties (e.g., administrator that assist us in onboarding Investors, managing their documents and providing payments). We may also use this information in accordance with applicable law requirements (e.g., register the partnership in the relevant registrar).||Your consent and performance of a contract and necessity of processing for the purposes of our legitimate interests.|
3) How Personal Data Is Collected
Certain Personal Data is collected automatically by using cookies and other similar tracking technologies, while other Personal Data is provided by you voluntarily and actively, for example, when you contact us.
4) Cookies & Tracking Technologies
We may use Analytics, Measurement & Performance Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how Visitors use the Site, in order to improve our Services and Site. These cookies enable us to, for example, assess the number of Visitors who have viewed a certain page or product, as well as their country of origin.
We use the following third-party cookies on our Site:
|Targeting & Advertising||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
GPS, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC
Targeting & Advertising
For additional information on our use of Google products, click here.
Please note that most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored through your device or browser settings. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. For more information about cookies and how you can control them, please review your browser settings. We have included the settings of the major browsers below for your convenience:
5) Sharing Data With Third Parties
We will not share any Personal Data collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Authorized Disclosures. We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure. Please note that once we share your information with a third party, that information becomes subject to the third party’s privacy practices.
- Compelled Disclosures. We will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law or permitted by it, regulation, legal process or governmental request (e.g., pursuant to law enforcement inquiries, subpoenas or court orders), or when we believe, in good faith, it is required in order to enforce our policies (including our policies and agreements) including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues. In addition, we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims or to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
- Agents / Service Providers. We may disclose Personal Data to our trusted agents and service providers so that they can perform requested services on our behalf (among others, as detailed in the “Cookies and other technologies” Section above). For example, we may share your email address with a third-party service provider in order to assist us with email marketing. These entities are prohibited from using your personal information for any purposes other than providing us with requested services.
We acknowledge that different people have different privacy concerns and preferences. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices, rights and controls in connection with your information. Depending on your relationship with us and the applicable data protection and privacy laws that apply to you, you may exercise your rights.:
- The right to access your Personal Data that we process;
- The right to ensure your Personal Data is accurate, complete and up to date;
- The right to have your Personal Data amended (by correcting, deleting or adding information);
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, to the extent applicable;
- The right to send or “port” your Personal Data;
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction;
- The right to withdraw consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice;
- Right to Non-Discrimination.
You may exercise any or all of your above rights in relation to your Personal Data by filling out the Data Subject Request (“DSR”) form available here and send it to our privacy team at: privacy@Polypid.com.
Where we are not able to provide you with the information for which you have asked, we will endeavor to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights, including the right to complain to the supervisor authority (in the event you are EEA resident). We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable law.
We retain the information we collect solely for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and as detailed below:
|Data Sets||Retention Period|
|Online Identifiers||Deleted following to the completion of use and not later than following 60 days.|
|Contact Details||12 months unless otherwise required for our business operations or in order to defend our rights and interests, subject to applicable laws.|
|Newsletter Registration Data||Upon user’s request to opt-out and to unsubscribe from our mailing list.|
|Partners Data||According to applicable laws.|
|Technical Information||For as long as needed to perform the Services|
Notwithstanding the above, in some circumstances we may retain the information we collect for longer periods, for example, when we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements. In addition, we may also retain your Personal Data for longer periods if we reasonably believe, at our discretion, that we need to obtain an accurate record of your correspondence or any dealing with using the event of any complaints, all, in compliance with applicable laws as well as our Partners’ data.
Security Of The Data
We employ industry standard and implemented technical and administrative security measures to ensure the safety of our users’ Personal Data and prevent unauthorized access or use of such data. For more information regarding our security measures, please click here.
If you feel that your privacy was treated, or if suffered from individual attempt to abuse our Site or Service or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at: privacy@Polypid.com.
Children Privacy And Data
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of sixteen (16). Accordingly, we do not use the website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children as defined under applicable law (e.g. thirteen (13) regarding US individuals and sixteen (16) regarding European Economic Area (“EEA“) individuals). We request that such individuals do not provide Personal Data. If you become aware or have any reason to believe that a child has shared any Personal Data with us, please contact us at: privacy@Polypid.com.
Our databases are currently located locally.
If you are residing in a country outside the EU, while accessing or engaging with the Services, the international transfer of Personal Data is likely to occur. Please note that we implement appropriate safeguards to protect data transferred as well as your rights in connection with such data. Any transfer of Personal Data shall be made in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy issues, or if you wish to be provided with any other information related to our privacy practices, please contact us at:
PolyPid Ltd. (Headquarters)
- 18 Hasivim Street, P.O Box 7126
- Petach Tikva, Israel 4959376
- Phone: +972-74-719-5700
- 47 Maple St. Suit # 302A
- Summit NJ 07901
- Phone: (908) 858-5995
Data Protection Officer:
If you have any requests regarding the data collected under this Policy, including without limitation, requests to remove, delete, amend, modify or transfer the data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: dpo@Polypid.com
Please include your name, address and email address in any correspondence so that we can respond to your inquiry or request.